Monday, December 1, 2014

What the World Needs Now

“What the world needs now is Love, sweet Love…”
Burt Bacharach

I open my eyes and I recognize the One Creative Loving Intelligence in all that I see.  I align myself with this loving Presence choosing to see Love, hear Love, feel Love, know Love in all that I do.

I answer the call to Love and allow myself to be drawn forward so that Love may move through me, as me, by me and for me.  When I see discord, conflict, disappointment, or dis-ease I recognize it as a call for Love and I accommodate it willingly and generously.  For I remember that all beings that walk the planet were born of Love and I accept my part in being the Love that is called forward to expression.  When I see violence – I respond with Love, when I see hurt – I respond with Love, when I see brokenness – I respond with Love until I can see rightly…. Anything unlike Love is a call for more Love and I say yes to being a vehicle for the sweet Love that wants to have its way with me. 

I love you sweet spirit as you show yourself to me in all your many amazing manifestations and I commit myself to see Love in everyone.  It is with a surrendered heart that I pray this prayer and it is with a grateful soul that I release these words into Love from which they came.  Thank you Spirit, Thank you Love.  And So It Is. Amen.

12 YEAR OLD DEVONTE HART HUGS A POLICE OFFICER
Picture taken at Ferguson Rally in Portland Oregon
Love finds a way to show up when you need it most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?