Monday, May 1, 2017

No Sense of Otherness

I'm claiming a new relationship with Oneness.  I came across Emma Curtis Hopkins affirmation and it really shifted something in me when I read it:

A sense of the Oneness of all Life so enters my being that there is no sense of otherness.  It is here that Mind performs miracles, because there is nothing to hinder the Whole from coming through.

Seriously... MIND BLOWN - Emma rocked it!

It occurs to me that if I ever fully embody Oneness I would no longer crave connection.  In fact words and phrases like "all by myself"and "I feel all alone" would not even be in my lexicon.  

But how do we get there from here... is there even a pathway from seeing a dualistic world to knowing Oneness?  It feels like a really big leap to me. 

I think the place to start is with my judgements... you know those places where rather than owning my own stuff, I project my judgements on to you.

Rumi understood Oneness, he wrote: 

"The people of this world are like the three butterflies in front of a candle's flame.
The first one went closer and said, ' I know about love.' 
The second one touched the flame lightly with his wings and said, ' I know how love's fire can burn.'
The third one threw himself into the heart of the flame and was consumed. He alone knows what true love is." 

Yep - Divine Mind, give me the courage to throw myself into the flame of Oneness so I may be consumed by it and know no sense of otherness.

"I am you and you are me and we are Thee".








No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?